Stephanie is accredited under the Royal LePage Carriage Trade Program – a designation reserved for a select number of fine properties. As a Carriage Trade professional, Stephanie offers exclusive marketing tools designed to increase your home’s appeal and exposure to discerning buyers from around the world.
Call Stephanie today for a free assessment to determine if your home qualifies for the Carriage Trade program.
Exclusive Carriage Trade Program
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a luxury home, Stephanie Huffman is a certified professional who will deliver the highest quality of service.
Carriage Trade is an exclusive real estate service that Royal LePage offers to market distinguished homes in Canada to discerning buyers from around the world. The Carriage Trade designation will ensure your luxury property gets the right exposure to the right people. This is particularly important in the Burlington-Aldershot real estate market, where prices have been increasing at rates above average.
To determine if your home qualifies for the Carriage Trade program, Stephanie has been certified to assess each luxury property against specific Carriage Trade property criteria, including:
- Prestige of neighbourhood
- Uniqueness of amenities and features
- Desirability of landscaping and design
- Noteworthy history
- Property value
Royal LePage’s Carriage Trade luxury property program offers exclusive marketing tools designed to increase your home’s appeal and exposure:
- Canada’s premier online destination for luxury property listings
- A unique Carriage Trade sign that identifies your luxury home as a property worth considering
- Exquisite brochures, feature sheets and marketing materials
- A carefully designed marketing plan, including potential exposure in some of North America’s finest luxury home advertising media, such as Unique Homes Magazine, Robb Report Collection Magazine, and LuxuryHomes.com
- Exposure to qualified purchasers around the world through our membership with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®